Corporate Partner Program
Expat Center East Netherlands offers services to all companies in Overijssel who employ international staff. By becoming a Corporate Partner you’re entitled to benefits for these services.
Our services are laid out in “Services from the Expat Center”, but in short: we will support you and your international employee with all matters you will encounter regarding the relocation. We make sure that formalities are arranged and your new employee and his/her family will have a “soft landing” upon arrival and a great stay in the Netherlands.
Corporate partners of the Expat Center can choose between 2 types of partnership with a different annual fee. Depending on the partnership:
- You receive a discount on the fees of our services
- You can enrol one international employee per year, without charge, to our Dutch language course (15 lessons, given once a week in the World Trade Center in Hengelo)
- The Expat Center can organise events for your HR staff and international employees without charge or only a small fee
- Your HR staff and international employees can use the knowledge of our experts
- You can participate in HR meetings organised by the Expat Center East Netherlands and her partners
- You can publish your company information on the Expat Center East Netherlands website
- You can publish announcements and news in our newsletter for expats and HR managers for companies and research institutes.
- Your HR staff will receive the HR newsletter and will stay updated on expat related topics
The possibilities and our services are best explained in a personal meeting.
Expat Center East Netherlands works closesly together with Twente Branding; the organisation wants to position Twente as a top technological, entrepreneurial and innovative knowledge region with a focus on High Tech Systems and Materials (HTSM). Your company can use the website of Twente Branding (Twente.com) to post your job vacancies. Over 1200 vacancies are posted already, of wich around 150 meant for international knowledge migrants. For more information about the procedure, you can click here.