The Expat Center East Netherlands offers a wide range of services to support you hiring foreign professionals. We inform you on all steps to take for making your company more international and when hiring internationals staff we can, if required, take care of every detail regarding the formalities and relocation.
Besides that, the Expat Center East Netherlands provides comprehensive information to expats who work or are interested in the east of the Netherlands. They can contact us for any question they might have and save your HR-department a lot of time.
A big advantage of our services is that all formalities for the newly arrived employee can be taken care of at one central point; our Welcome Center at the municipality of Enschede. The international is not compelled to travel between the offices of the different authorities. He can collect his residence pas, register in the “Basisregistratie Persoonsgegevens (national personal registration) and obtain their security number (Burger Service Nummer) all during one appointment and in one location, our Welcome Center.
What can the Expat Center East Netherlands do for you?
In short, we will support you and your international employee with all matters regarding the relocation that you will encounter. We make sure that formalities are arranged and your new employee and his/her family will have a “soft landing” upon arrival and a great stay in the Netherlands.
To be more specific, we will:
• Manage the formalities like applying for work-and residence permit,
• Manage the application for your company to become a recognized sponsor (erkend referent) with the IND
• Inform you about immigration procedures
• Help the expat family settle in and familiarise them with the new living and working environment by giving them a tour through the area and assist with collecting the visa, registration at municipality, obtaining the social security number and opening a bank account
• Arrange an intake meeting for your new (or future) employee in which we give practical information about the (upcoming) relocation
• Support in finding a house for the new employee
• Arrange Dutch language training, in-company, private lessons or at our office in a small group,
• Assist in partner employment for the accompanying spouse
• Put you in contact with our reliable partners for tax and financial advice or other matters that you encounter
• Organise events for both HR staff and expats with regards to practical matters or fun activities
• Answer any questions you may have on relocation topics
Contact the Expat Center East Netherlands for more information about rates and a tailor made offer. You can become a corporate partner and benefit of discounts, click here for details.